Contact Information
1061 Akron Way, Denver, Colorado 80230
Description

Lowry Conference Center is the modern use of the historic Lowry 2 Center Chapel
Built in 1973 to replace all the wooden, temporary chapels, this interdeminational chapel built of blond brick could seat over 400. With stained windows and a clerestory window, it served all congregations until the base closed. All the other wooden churches at the base were demolished except for the Eisenhower Chapel in the Town Center area. After closing, Building No. 697 became part of the Aurora Community College campus and is currently used as their conference center.

To see an album of all the historic buildings click here.

To see an album of all the historic buildings repurposed to their modern use click here.