The Lofts are the modern use of the historic Brick Barracks/Lowry Air Force Base Headquarters. Built in 1940 and designed as quarters for 850 men, the “Brick Barracks” housed 3,600 men in 1943 as the war effort expanded. The blond brick barracks has a grand Spanish Baroque entry portico; the circular driveway was the east end of the Parade Grounds. This building, No. 349, served as Base Headquarters from 1961 until the base closed in 1994. After closing it was renovated into 261 roomy new loft units, many with very high ceilings. Grand Lowry Lofts is the largest building at Lowry.
For questions about Design Review Requests and HOA Covenants, park maintenance or HOA documents:
Community Manager: Jennifer Bublitz, MSI