Colorado Free University is the modern use of the historic Lowry Fire Station and Communications Center Originally Building 357 was the major fire station for the entire base when it was built in 1940. A communications center was added as a small building on the east side. The yellow brick, red tiled roof, and bay doors lend this building an arcaded Spanish eclectic flair. After the base closed, it was redeveloped into classrooms and conference areas as Colorado Free University. Colorado Free University continues the tradition of education and training at Lowry.
For questions about Design Review Requests and HOA Covenants, park maintenance or HOA documents:
Community Manager: Jennifer Bublitz, MSI