Clean out your closets, mark your calendar, find your picnic blankets, and get ready for what the LCMA has planned for Summer 2022! Here’s the rundown:
- Annual Neighborhood Yard Sale. Friday, June 3, through Sunday, June 5. Each sale is hosted individually so days and times will vary. Register your sale here; the map of sales will go live June 1. Be on the lookout for info about popup LCMA-sponsored treat trucks!
- The Bicycle Bash. Saturday, June 11, 10-2 pm, at the Eisenhower Chapel. Come get a free Air/Brake/Chain check from HopeCycle (donations accepted) to get set for summer! Kona Ice will have free snow cones (while supplies last) from 11-1, and a food truck will also be on site for lunch.
- Picnic in the Park. Thursday, July 14, 6-8 pm. Bring your picnic blanket to Mustang Park for a low-key evening of live acoustic music. A food truck will be on site if you don’t want to pack your own picnic, and Rocket Ice Cream will be handing out LCMA-sponsored scoops while supplies last!
- Concert and Movie Night in the Park. Friday, August 5, 5:30 pm. Come to Sunset Park for live music from Last Men on Earth from 5:30 to 8:00 pm. When the sun goes down, the inflatable movie screen comes up, and we’ll watch Encanto! A food truck will be at the park for an easy dinner option; watch a magician and get a balloon animal.
- Concert and Movie Night in the Park. Friday, September 9, 5:30 pm. Back at Sunset Park again, with live music from Guardians covering your favorite hits of the 70s and 80s! The movie this evening will be Mitchells vs. the Machines–bring your picnic blanket and lawn chairs and your dinner, or purchase it from the on-site food truck.
- Halloween Festival in Town Center. Saturday, October 29, 3-6 pm. Put on your costumes and bring the kids to trick or treat at Town Center businesses, plus fun activities and the ever-popular mini train rides!