LCMA Board Amends Yard Sign Rule Effective Immediately
Given the exigent circumstances and the LCMA Board of Director’s desire to help our community express support for issues they endorse, the LCMA has amended the community signage policy – the new policy is below and is effective today, September 3, 2020. Any homeowner currently in the covenant enforcement process will receive a letter in the next week closing the violation if they are in compliance with the *new* policy. The LCMA will continue to seek input from the community if future modifications to Lowry’s signage policy are needed.
Lowry Yard Sign Rules:
Each unit may have TWO Yard Signs;
Each unit may also have ONE Yard Sign per candidate and/or ballot issue per election cycle, for a maximum of 45 days before any primary election through 7 days after the general election or the completion of a runoff election.
- No signs shall be posted or attached to trees, public utility improvements, lighting poles or fixtures, traffic signs, or traffic control devices or on LCMA owned or maintained property.
- No signs shall be posted, placed or erected within public rights-of-way and thoroughfares, including tree lawns (the area between the sidewalk and curb).
- Maximum allowable Yard Sign size is 6 square feet.
- Bottom edge of Yard Signs may not be more than 2 feet above grade.
- All Yard Signs must be kept in good condition free from tears, shredding, warping and rust.
- Spotlit and illuminated Yard Signs are not permitted.
- Yard Signs shall not be animated, and shall not flash, blink, or fluctuate.